Returning Student Registration
Welcome to our new online enrollment system! Your patience is appreciated as we work through this new process. Please let us know if support is needed.
The first step for re-enrollment is to create your account in ParentsWeb.
How to log-in and create your ParentsWeb Login:
1. Go to the ParentWeb Login at renweb.com
2. Select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
3. Enter BCCS-MI into the District Code field.
4. Enter the primary email address you use when communicating with the school.
5. Click the Create Account button. You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. (For security purposes the link will be active for 6 hours.)
6. Click on the link in the RenWeb Customer Support email. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or you can create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
7. Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
8. Close the window. Now, you can Log into ParentsWeb as instructed.
How to enroll your student for the 2017–2018 school year:
1. Go to the ParentWeb Login at renweb.com.
2. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username and password, click on the link provided.
3. After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
4. Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button. Update your information as needed.
5. Follow the link to FACTS Tuition Management and create your family’s Tuition Account.
6. If you plan to apply for Tuition Assistance, click on the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment and complete the application.
7. For tuition amount verification, submit pages 1 and 2 of your most recent Federal Tax return to the BCACS office. You may mail it in, scan and email to email@example.com, or bring it to the school office.
8. Submit your annual registration fee of $100 to the BCACS office.