Notes from Louanne
As we kick off the 2015 Annual Fund Drive, I want to thank everyone who participated in and helped with the Tiger Trail Walk/Run at St Joseph Elementary and Middle Schools last week. You raised over $1,000 for tuition assistance. Let’s keep the momentum going to reach our 2015 Annual Fund Drive goal of $260,000. With your generosity, the Foundation is providing over $400,000 to BCACS this school year.
To donate through your employer’s United Way campaign, just write
in Battle Creek Area Catholic Schools Foundation on your United Way pledge card.
To donate through your employer’s Combine Federal Campaign (CFC) use code 80586 for Battle Creek Area Catholic Schools.
Thank you for “Investing in our students today for a brighter tomorrow!” For more information contact, Louanne McIntyre at (269) 963-4771 or email@example.com.
Look What Your Donations Have Accomplished!
This past year, generous donors to the BCACS Foundation made it possible for our schools and student's education to be enhanced by:
- One-One Laptop Initiative
- Student Support Services
- Staff Professional Development
- Funding for Theology of the Body Certification
- New Musical Instruments
- Sheet Music
- Michigan Solo and Band Ensemble Membership
- Band Posture Chairs
- Framing Equipment and Art Supplies
- Lower elementary Frederick Meijer Gardens Field Trip
- Eighth grade and high school trip to the Detroit Institute of Arts Museum
- Repainting of the Tiger Den Gymnasium
- Construction of a new Concession Stand
at St. Philip
- Equipment in the new Concession Stand
- New Track Uniforms
- Replacement of main water pipeline the original St. Joseph Elementary School
- Tuition assistance for families who are facing economic hardship
Share our commitment to our children and our church…Now and Forever.