One Community, One Mission, One Promise.
In 1983, the BCACS Foundation Board of Trustees detemined;
"Future success required cooperative resource management
and innovative development efforts.”
And our community: alumni, parents, staff, parishioners, and friends have responded generously and loyally!
Thank you! Your charitable gifts have allowed over $10 Million to be directly invested in our Catholic schools. You have:
- enhanced our academic programs,
- expanded our fine arts offerings,
- developed our community outreach and campus ministry programs,
- helped to minimize tuition, and
- through support for our tuition assistance program you have made
a Catholic education possible for hundreds of students (one out of
three students) each year.
Your overwhelming generosity for our capital campaigns is transforming our school and parish facilities by enriching the experience for all of our parishioners, religious education and Catholic school students and community through:
By sharing your legacy gifts, you are sustaining Catholic education forever. Our Endowed Funds have grown to nearly $2 Million. Your investment in endowment funds guarantees our schools forever!
- ongoing capital maintenance and improvements,
- renovation of our old facilities,
- construction of new facilities.
Share our commitment to our children and our church…Now and Forever.