In 1917, the Sister of the Immaculate Heart of Mary began teaching their first high school classes at St. Philip. Four years later, the first graduating class numbered five students. Over ninety years later, 4215 women and men are alumni of St. Philip Catholic Central High School.
Honoring the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and in their spirit of commitment to Catholic education, the St. Philip Alumni Association is dedicated to continuing the rich tradition of excellence at St. Philip.
The St. Philip Alumni Association works to:
Strengthen the bond between graduates
Encourage continued involvement and interest in St. Philip Catholic Central High School
Ensure support for the generations of alumni that follow